44th MAFF Festival Prime Minister Award Winner "Cocktail Tomato" 8P/2.8kg [to Malaysia and Singapore only]]
The product was awarded the Prime Minister Prize at the 44th Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries Festival! This is a medium-sized tomato that consists of 7-8 tomatoes like a bunch of grapes. For a cocktail tomato, 2 to 3 are enough for a daily dose of approximately 15 mg of lycopene. It is also rich in glutamic acid, which is said to be a natural seasoning that brings out umami and is about three times as much as Momotaro tomato.
* Cocktail tomato is a registered trademark of Green Stage Ohira Co., Ltd. [Trademark Registration Number] 4654447
[Producer Introduction] Green Stage Ohira Co., Ltd.
Bees fly inside the 10,000m² glass greenhouse where Cocktail Tomatoes are harvested, and natural hybridization takes place. Natural enemy insects survive by eating pests while, on the other hand, through the use of a Priva computer from the Netherlands which manages temperature, humidity, CO2 concentration, solar radiation, fertilizer concentration, moisture, etc., this is a fully automated plant factory that utilizes natural light.
● Ingredients: Tomato
● Nutritional information (per 100g)
・ Lycopene (mg): 12
・ Glutamic acid (mg): 329
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
● Contents: Approximately 2800g (8 pack)
● Country of origin: Tochigi, Japan
● Manufacturer: Green Stage Ohira Co., Ltd.
● How to enjoy: You can enjoy it as it is, as well as salads and stewed dishes.
● Points to note:
・ Since cocktail tomatoes are fresh, store them refrigerated after delivery and consume as soon as possible.
・ Please note the delivery area is limited to Singapore and Malaysia only.
・ Product delivery dates may vary depending on the plant quarantine in the destination country, authorities and weather.
・ Please note that we do not accept delivery date specifications.
・ Product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may vary depend on each product.
・ Delivery fees and import/export procedure costs vary depending on the country of delivery, so the selling price will vary. Please note.
● Preservation method: Keep refrigerated.
● Best before date (from manufacturing): Consume as soon as possible after delivery.